I am a Spy for Hope
For the past ten days, I’ve slipped outside my back door after dark and stepped into a night walk, looping the circuits of this twinkling light labyrinth holding a word, a person, or a hope for the world near my heart
• Creative adaptations of ancient contemplative practices
• Practices that honor the body through nature, movement, food, and innovative ritual
• Consultation in designing spaces that support: racial justice/dismantling whiteness; the flourishing of girls and women; mentoring young leaders
Other topics presented in my published works: Another Way, Girlfriend Theology, The Barefoot Way, Greenhouses of Hope, and Lives to Offer
• Setting the Table: Six Practices for Hosting Hospitable Space
• Walk into a Better Future: Imagining the World We’d Like to Inhabit
• Story/Coaching: Discerning Meaning and Purpose
JANUARY – MARCH: Sabbatical
Free 30-minute phone or video consultation to discuss how we might work together.
Creative Facilitation / Speaking:
Do you need help designing a learning event or meaning-making ritual? I can help you create hospitable, life-giving experiences of compassion-based justice-making.
Group or Individual Story/Coaching:
I use story-based methods of holy listening to help people discover their meaning and purpose. While this is sometimes a one-on-one journey, it is my joy to lead groups in communal experiences.
Matthew Wesley Williams, Dori Baker, Stephen Lewis. Photo Courtesy of. Allison Shirreffs
Another Way was written for, and dedicated to, “a new generation of people—the dreamers, freedom fighters, artists, and warrior-healers—who refuse to accept things as they are as all that there is.” People who desire another way to live and lead change.
Another Way, written by Stephen Lewis, Matthew Wesley Williams, and Dori Baker, is available wherever books are sold.
To learn more about my most recent collaborative project